BMO kits for for rapid metabolite synthesis
BMO Kits are a revolutionary way to screen, optimize and produce metabolites directly from drug candidates. The kit exploits an optimized panel of catalytic chemical reaction conditions using organometallic catalysts in a multi-well parallel format. I already introduced Phase I kits in January on this blog (here’s the link to that post…). Today, I am glad to talk about the new O-Glucuronidation Kit.
How does it work? What are the benefits? Just read on and get in contact if you have any questions!
Identify reaction conditions that producethe glucuronide adduct of a drug compound
- Eliminate costly synthetic chemistries
- Produce O-Glucuronides in a few days
- Rapidly & inexpensively screen reactions leading to metabolite
- Fast & cost-effective O-Glucuronide production in milligram quantities
- Easily implement – compatible with existing workflow
Two Step Synthesis of Phase 2 Metabolites
- Derived from the Koenigs-Knorr reaction
- Innovative panels of chemical reaction conditions utilizing reagents in a multi-well, parallel format
- 8 reaction conditions and 2 reaction conditions using BF3
- 4 different salts (Ag2CO3, Ag2O, Cs2CO3 and Na2CO3)
- 2 different solvents